Pace theme utilizes the latest features of the fast and slick Warp theme framework. It comes with a broad range of layout and module variations as well as neat typography to style your content. Read on to learn more about this theme and its features:
- Available for Joomla and WordPress
- 8 style variations available
- Choose from 10 colors and 14 fonts
- 7 module styles combinable with 4 badges and 6 icons
- Custom widgetkit styles for slideshow and spotlight
- Flexible template and column widths
- All Warp framework features are available
We provided you with different style variations of the default theme. In addition to these styles we added several other style settings like colors and fonts. Combining these different style options allows you to create your own unique theme design.
We created some nice theme profiles using different styles, colors and fonts, which you can choose from within the theme administration. You can create your own profiles and assign them to different menu items. Click on the profile images to check them out.
This theme comes with the default Warp6 module layout. The blue module positions allow you to choose a module layout which defines the module alignment and proportions: equal, double or stack. You can easily create your own module layouts. The two available sidebars, highlighted in red, can be switched to the left or right side and their widths can easily be set in the theme administration. For modules in the blue and red positions you can choose different module styles. Take a look at the module variations page to get an overview.
Custom Widgetkit Styles
- Download and unzip the bonus styles package for Widgetkit available in the download area
- Copy the folder slideshow/styles/pace_tabs
Joomla: Paste it to media/widgetkit/widgets/slideshow/styles
WordPress: Paste it to wp-content/plugins/widgetkit/widgets/slideshow/styles
- Now you can select the style "Pace Tabs" in the settings of your Widgetkit Slideshow
As a little extra, Pace theme offers a set of social icons. They are easy to add to your content and are part of our editable Adobe Fireworks Image Source Files.
Here is a little code example how to add them:
<ul class="social-icons"> <li class="facebook"><a href="#"></a></li> <li class="twitter"><a href="#"></a></li> <li class="rss"><a href="#"></a></li> <li class="dribbble"><a href="#"></a></li> </ul>
Possible class names are facebook, twitter, rss and dribbble.